You do not need have to have a Zoom account to attend a live-stream. You do need to download the software, either on your PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android Device. You will be prompted to download the software when you click on the link that you have been provided.
If you want to download the software ahead of the session, use these links:
For PC/Mac: https://zoom.us/download
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
Book a place on the live-stream
First, book your place on a live-stream class.
Upon confirmation you will receive two emails:
- Your order confirmation – this is your receipt
- ‘Live-Stream Confirmation’ – this is the important email which contains instructions for the Live-Stream and also your individual link for accessing the session using Zoom.
Please book well in advance – at busy times there can be a system delay of up to 30 minutes before a live-stream link will be emailed. If you haven’t received the email after a reasonable time, please, check your spam and if it isn’t there email us at email@example.com
Joining the live-stream by link
To join the live-stream, click the link that you received in the confirmation email after you registered.
Manually joining a live-stream
- Locate the 9-digit meeting ID/webinar ID from your registration email. It may appear at the end of the phone dial-in information, or it will be in the join link, just after https://zoom.us/w/
- Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client or Mobile App.
- Click or tap Join a Meeting.
- Enter the 9-digit webinar ID, and click Join or tap Join Meeting.
- If prompted, enter your name and email address, then click Join Webinar or tap Join.
Waiting for the host to start the Live-Stream
If the host hasn’t started broadcasting the webinar or is preparing using a practice session, you’ll receive the following message: